Last revision: September 2020
Definitions and interpretation
Collectively all information that you submit to us via the website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
“Data Protection Laws”
Any applicable law relating to the process of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
“Dirok LTD”, “Dirok CL”, “we” or “us”
|Dirok LTD, a limited company (12883914) registered in England and Wales.|
Registered office: Dirok, Deepdale, Potton, Sandy SG19 2NH.
“User” or “you”
Any third party that accesses the website and is not either (i) working for us and acting in the course of the service provision of Dirok LTD or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Dirok LTD and accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services; and
The website that you are currently using, dirokcl.com, and any of the URLs redirecting to it (i.e. campdirok.com, latimerbarns.com) and any sub-domains of dirokcl.com unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- The singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- A reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “Including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- Reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Dirok LTD is the “data controller”. This means that Dirok LTD determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your data is processed.
- We collect the following data, which includes personal data from you:
- Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Any information related to your booking (pitch number, check-in date, check-out date);
- Names and contact details of all guests for COVID-19 track-and-trace purposes; and
- Comments, feedback or pictures posted on our website, social media sites or sent to us by email.
- If you upload images to our website or social media sites, you must respect the following:
- Avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Otherwise visitors to the website or social media sites can download and extract any location data from those images.
- Any image uploaded to our website or social media sites must not contain individuals who have not consented to their picture being taken and made public using our website or social media sites.
- Any image of children must not be uploaded without the full knowledge and consent of their parents or legal guardians.
- Any image uploaded to our website or social media sites must not contain personally identifiable information (PII) like car registration number.
How we collect Data
- We collect data in the following ways:
- Data given to us by you.
- Data collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
- Dirok LTD will collect your data in a number of ways, for example:
- When you contact us through the website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
- When you use our services; and
- When you post comments, feedback or pictures on our website, social media sites or send them to us by email.
Data that is collected automatically
- To the extent that you access the website, some non personally identifiable information may be collected automatically for example:
- IP address, date, time, frequency of visit to the website and the way you use or interact with its content.
Our use of data
- Any or all of the above data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our website. Specifically, data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Promotion of our services
- We may use your data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
Who we share your data with
- We do not share your data with anyone for any purpose.
Keeping data secure
- We use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your data:
- Your data is stored on secure servers;
- Your data is only accessed by a small number of owned devices protected by usernames and passwords; and
- All devices storing or accessing your data benefit from the latest anti-virus protection.
- We never have sight of, nor process or store your payment details. Payment for our services is through iZettle. iZettle is certified as compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). iZettle is an E-money Institution, registered with and supervised by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (FSA), and dedicated to keeping your business safe.
- Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your data, please let us know immediately by contacting us at email@example.com.
- If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
- Even if we delete your data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
- If you leave a comment or post a picture on our website or social media sites, the comment and/or picture may be retained indefinitely.
- You are the following rights in relation to you data:
- Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive”. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reason why.
- Right to correct – the right to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your data from our systems
- Right to restrict our use of your data – the right to “block” us from using your data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your data.
- Right to object – the right to object to our use of your data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
- To make inquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing or your data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your data), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk.
- It is important that the data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
- We may also disclose data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Dirok LTD by email at email@example.com